Can be grouped in the following categories:
- Residence Permits
- Exceptions to Work Permits
- Other formalities
1. Work Permits
All foreigners who want to work in Spain need a work
permit. We carry through all the existing kinds::
- On their own or for an employee
- For people from the EU and from other countries.
- Initial permits and renewals.
- With a temporary contract for a season or until
the end of the work.
back to top
2. Residence Permits
We carry through the obtention of Residence Permits
for the families of the foreign workers or the corresponding paper
work for students or people who want to live in Spain.
- Residence Permits for european and non european
- Student Card for people from the EU:
- Residence Visas for activities exempted from the obligation
of a Work Permit
- Residence Visas for non lucrative purposes
- Student Card for people from outside the EU
We apply for visas for spaniards or foreigners who
live in Spain and are going to be expatriated to any part in the
4. Exceptions to Work Permits
Some activities are exempted from the obligation
of applying for a work permit. We will give you advice on each case.
5. Other formalities
Among them: application for a foreigner identification
number (n.i.e.), return authorization, certifications of criminal
records or registration in the census and any other document needed
along the process to obtain the different kinds of permits.